- Show More Brands
- Show Fewer Brands
Durable alloy construction - Compatible with standard saddle-clamp assemblies - 350mm length
$21.99 - $24.99
Durable alloy construction - Quick and easy 1-bolt adjustment - 400mm length
$25.99 - $31.99
- Alloy seatpost with alloy bracket - Length: 400mm - 20mm offset
Lightweight and durable die-cast alloy construction - 2-bolt clamp for maximum adjustability - 15mm offset - 400mm length
Kalloy's 602 seatpost comes in a wide variety of diameters to fit most frames. Simple, sturdy, and lightweight, the 602 makes a great replacement seatpost.
$32.99 - $41.99 $39.99 - $41.99 On Sale
- Sturdy Cr-Mo double bolt adjustment seat clamp allows for a precise and secure hold on the saddle in any position
- Sturdy Cr-Mo double bolt adjustment seat clamp allows for a precise and secure hold on the saddle in any position
- 6061 cold forged aircraft grade aluminum alloy clamp - Cold drawn 6061-T6 extruded outer tube and inner shaft - The spring preload is easy to adjust with a single hex wrench, to fit the rider's weight - The slider rests on Teflon bushings, for a smooth, effortless operation - Travel: 40mm
A clever seatpost with a neat comfort-orientated trick up its sleeve — 40mm of plush sprung-travel designed to help smooth out any undulations or broken road surfaces. - Neutral 15mm offset that's perfectly suited to a wide range of bikes - Adjustable preload to fine-tune for rider weight - Forged aluminum clamp head with a 6061-T6 aluminum shaft - Simple single bolt clamp head for easy fitting and adjustments - Conforms/exceeds ISO-C (City & Trekking) test standards
- 45mm travel - 30.9mm seatpost diameter - 350mm length - 60 to 180kg rider weight - Adjustable suspension pre-load via hex key adjuster - High-quality broached internal keyways provide many years of trouble-free use - 15mm offset - 2-bolt clamp
New updated design! Leapfrogging off the original Pivotal seat system, the Stealth system offers a way to install your seat without fishing an allen key through the top patch. With the Stealth system, the need for a patch and slot on the seat is eliminated and the anchoring seat bolt can be threaded from the bottom using a Stealth seat post. Kink Stealth seat posts are made from a single, 3D-forged piece of 6061-T6 aluminum and are available in assorted lengths. Note: You can also use traditional Pivotal seats with Stealth seat posts. TECH SPECS - Length: Medium 180mm, Large 330mm - Diameter: 25.4mm - Material: 3D Forged 6061-T6 Aluminum - System: Stealth - Weight: Medium 4.1oz, Large 6.8oz
The Pro PLT seatpost is constructed of strong and lightweight 3D forged AL-7050 and features an innovative 1-bolt clamping system that provides ultra-secure clamping and ease of use.
On today's road bikes, silver stands out amid the sea of stealthy black color schemes. This time-honored seatpost color is available on the Zipp Service Course Seatpost. Since the introduction of our line of Service Course and Service Course SL components, we've had amazing success with our pro-level athletes in all disciplines. While the successes have reinforced our design decisions, we have also drawn from their feedback. We not only learned how and why athletes make their equipment choices, but how our manufacturing methods and materials affect product performance. With new knowledge as well as new engineering, we are proud to offer redesigned Service Course seatposts. - Material: 6061 aluminum - 2-bolt adjustability - Minimum insertion length: 90mm
Seatposts can easily be mistaken for a simple alloy or carbon tube, but it’s an essential part of your equipment. The amount of flex in a seatpost determines the comfort of your ride. Pro Vibe seatposts have the right amount of stiffness to ensure maximum power transfer without losing comfort. Align all forces to work in favor of you—go for the PRO Vibe seatposts. - 3D forged AL-2014 - Innovative 1 bolt clamping system - Weight: From 234g
A specific eTen hydraulic cartridge with single bolt offset saddle clamp allow the enjoyment of droppers at a low price, available with 100mm of travel. - Black hard anodized stanchion and an air spring, hydraulically locked cartridge - Single-bolt alloy head - Remote sold separately
Zero25 is a lightweight, universal seatpost with a twist: it's two seatposts in one. The two clever, reversible saddle rail clamps transform the post from zero saddle setback to 25mm setback. All that's needed is to flip the clamps from one side of the seatpost head to the other and the offset changes. No more problems with getting the wrong seatpost or needing another one when you change the type of saddle you use—it now takes 30 seconds to transform your seatpost. And, the best news is that, despite the double functionality, the Zero25 is even lighter than our previous seatpost. Zero25 Pro has an alloy pillar and is 350mm long.
- Eten-I rounds out the lower end of the KS internally routed dropper post spectrum with a post that is perfect for new riders just getting used to the idea of on-the-fly seat height adjustment or more experienced riders looking for a value-priced solution. - Eten-I uses the same head and cartridge as the Eten Remote but moves the cable interface to the bottom of the post for compatibility with frames accommodating internally routed cables.
The carbon Service Course SL seatpost is specifically tuned to be more shock absorbing than the "comfort" seatposts on the market, while still passing our strict internal MTB strength test. Flex engineered into the lightweight carbon tube keeps the rider comfortable over any terrain. Better fit means better performance, and if your saddle is out of position, you'll waste energy with every pedal stroke. The secure, two-bolt clamp makes for easy micro-adjustments of saddle position, and the head has been redesigned for maximum bolt-head accessibility. The Service Course SL seatpost makes it possible for nearly any rider to achieve the perfect fit, and the clamp works with all saddle rail types. - Distinctive Zipp cosmetics - Unidirectional Carbon fiber tuned for ride comfort - Lightweight clamping system - Lifetime warranty
$259.00 - $299.50
The OneUp Dropper post is available in 120mm, 150mm, 180mm and 210mm lengths and all can be shimmed down in travel by 10 or 20mm. We've been obsessed with shaving every last millimeter from the latest OneUp post to give you the the shortest stack height and shortest total length of any dropper post. No other post can get your saddle lower. Starting from $199 USD with free shipping worldwide, cable actuated with reliable sealed cartridge internals for easy home servicing and includes travel adjust shims allow you to custom tune your post to dial in your perfect length. The dropper market is dominated by expensive big brand posts and generic catalog shopped posts with different logos. We want to offer something better, a post with class leading specs, innovative useful features AND real value. Want more from your dropper? Get OneUp. FEATURES - Travel adjust shims allow you to custom tune your post to dial in your perfect length. - Cable actuated for easy installation and a simple no bleed remote - Ergonomic remote paddle position - Reliable sealed cartridge internals - User replaceable cartridge only $60 USD - Easy to service at home - 2 year warranty UPDATES - Shortest total length of any dropper - Shortest stack height of any dropper - New upper DU Bushing in the upper collar - Increased bushing overlap and durability - 100-210mm post lengths in 10mm increments. - 20g lighter SPECS - Drop 120mm, 150mm, 180mm, 210mm adjustable*. - Diameter 30.9, 31.6, 34.9 - Routing Internal only Remote Compatibility: - SRAM Matchmaker X - SRAM MMX clamps - Shimano I-spec-EV - 12 speed XTR M9100, XT M8100 and SLX M7100 - Shimano I-spec II - 11 speed XTR M9000, XT M8000, SLX M8000 only - 22.2mm Bar Clamp - All other groups 10 speed SHIMANO - Cable clamping remote only (post requires cable stop to be assembled at base of post) - Travel Reducing Shim Reduces travel by up to 20mm. Weight Post Only - (30.9) 120mm 435g / 150mm 480g / 180mm 525g / 210mm 570g - (31.6) 120mm 450g / 150mm 500g / 180mm 545g / 210mm 590g - (34.9) 120mm 545g / 150mm 605g / 180mm 660g / 210mm 710g Remote Only - Remote with 22.2mm Bar Clamp - 46g - Remote with SRAM Matchmaker X / I-spec-EV - 43g - Remote with Shimano I-spec-EV - 43g - Remote with Shimano I-spec II - 41g - Housing and Cable (1300mm installed length) - 50g
$259.99 - $269.99
The latest generation Thudbuster LT is superior to its predecessor in every way. Building on Thudbuster's proven parallel linkage technology we have completely re-designed the seatpost for increased durability, additional suspension travel, as well as ease of use through tool-free elastomer change and a single-bolt seat clamp design. By improving on this already legendary design, we're confident to say that the newest generation Thudbuster is the most advanced suspension seatpost ever made. - Travel: 90mm - Weight: 750g (31.6mm) - Max Rider Weight: 250lbs
The Highline 3 delivers infinite adjustment, smooth feel, and easy installation. Details - Premium Trelleborg sealing - Exclusive Igus LL-glide bearings and keys - Jagwire cable and housing - Self-contained hydraulic cartridge delivers industry-leading quality and reliability - Internal routing - Quick connect mechanism for ease of cable installation - Linear actuator for quick return speed - 2-bolt standard head - Remote sold separately
The latest generation Thudbuster ST is superior to its predecessor in every way. Building on Thudbuster's proven parallel linkage technology we have completely re-designed the seatpost for increased durability, a higher rider weight limit, and additional suspension travel, as well as ease of use through tool-free elastomer change and a single-bolt seat clamp design. By improving on this already legendary design, we're confident to say that the newest generation Thudbuster is the most advanced suspension seatpost ever made. - Travel: 50mm - Weight: 580g - Max Rider Weight: 330lbs
Ride longer, ride farther with the eeSilk premium suspension seatpost. The eeSilk is comparable in weight to traditional rigid performance seatposts while offering 20mm of vertical compliance improving control on rough surfaces and reducing fatigue on long rides. These posts make great enhancements to endurance road bikes by reducing the chatter transmitted from the surface to the rider and can be tuned to rider weight through a simple elastomer change. #5 elastomer comes pre-installed, other weight elastomers sold separately. - Travel: 20mm - Length: 375mm - Weight: 345g (eeSilk 27.2) - Max Rider Weight: 250 lbs. - Offset: 8mm
Performance suspension seatposts designed to add comfort and compliance to any bike without adding unnecessary weight. With 35mm of travel, the eeSilk+ is a suspension seatpost designed to noticeably soften any gravel or mixed-surface road. These posts make great enhancements to gravel or mixed surface bikes by reducing the chatter transmitted from the surface to the rider and can be tuned to rider weight through a simple elastomer change. #5 elastomer comes pre-installed, other weight elastomers sold separately - Travel: 35mm - Length: 387mm - Weight: 373g (27.2mm); 378g (31.6mm) - Max Rider Weight: 250lbs - Offset: 12mm - Minimum Extension: 80mm - Maximum Extension: 287mm
The all-new Highline XC/Gravel delivers infinite adjustment, smooth feel, and easy installation. - 27.2mm seatpost diameter to fit most XC and gravel bikes - Jagwire cable and housing - Self-contained IFP hydraulic cartridge - Internal routing - Quick-connect mechanism for ease of cable installation - Linear actuator for quick return speed - 2-bolt standard head - Drop Bar Remote sold separately
- At just half the price of premium models (including competitors), LEV-Si offers everything you need and nothing you don’t. - Internal cable routing, an all new keyway system to even further minimize free-play and all black, hard anodized running surfaces for long lasting beauty and performance.
- Internal Routed, Infinitely Adjustable Design - Simplistic - Fully Sealed Alloy Cage / Stainless Tip Cartridge System - Durable 3D Forged Head - With 7075-T6 Forged Clamp - Featherlight Thumb Actuation - Industry Leading - Intelligent Keyway System - Ensures Minimal Play - Easiest Installation - Cable Head Attaches At Base - Cold Weather Approved - Tested Down To -20C. - 1x Lever included - With Premium Jagwire Lex Slick Housing, Stainless Cable and Hardware - Remote Position: On handlebar - Cable Routing: Internal - Offset: 0mm - Clamp Type: Standard, double bolt - Seat Post Material: Aluminum - Seat Post Weight: 510g
- Longer Drop – The Tellis is now available in 200mm drop so riders can benefit from the ability to further drop their saddle. This allows for more free movement on the bike when the trails get steep, fast or technical - The same proven & trusted design, now in a longer 200mm drop length - Internal Routed, Infinitely Adjustable Design - Simplistic—Fully Sealed Alloy Cage / Stainless Tip Cartridge System - Durable 3D Forged Head—With 7075-T6 Forged Clamp - Intelligent Keyway System—Ensures Minimal Play - Easiest Installation—Cable Head Attaches At Base - Cold Weather Approved—Tested Down To -20C - Featherlight Lever Thumb Actuation—Industry Leading - 282mm insertion length - 1x Lever included—With Premium Jagwire Lex Slick Housing, Stainless Cable and Hardware
$419.99 - $569.99
- LEV INTEGRA'S internally routed cable significantly cleans up the look of your bike. - With shifter cables, brake lines and lock out cables clamped and zip tied to your carbon fiber piece of art, mountain bike frames have begun to look like an IT guy's fantasy. - Clear the clutter while benefiting from legendary LEV technology – now available in 175mm travel.
Page 1 of 2 Next page