$7.99 - $12.99
Torx Wrench sizes: #1: Torx T25, T30, T40 #2: Torx T10, T25, T30 TB-2638: Torx T25, T30, T40
$10.99 - $16.90
The Problem Solvers Handlebar Clamp Shim allows you to fit almost any handlebars in almost any stem. It's machined of light and durable aluminum and grooved on the inside to hold tightly.
$15.99 - $19.99
Park's Cone Wrenches are made of durable tool steel and are nice and thin to fit on the small-clearance cones found on hubs and other bearing assemblies. Plus, they work as regular wrenches, too. They feature Park's special Y heads that put more material where it's needed for excellent durability and strength. Most applications require at least 2 cone wrenches. If you have questions please contact us and we can recommend the correct sizes for your needs.
$19.99 - $23.00
- Made from 6061 alloy - Kit includes 3 spacers: 2x5mm and 1x10mm - CNC machined in Canada
Park Tool introduced the bicycle world to the 3-way hex wrench set over 30 years ago. Our 3-way wrenches fit perfectly in the palm of the hand and provide excellent leverage, making them a favorite of countless shop mechanics worldwide. AWS-1 FEATURES - 4mm, 5mm, and 6mm hex set - Wrenches made from industrial tool steel, through hardened and tempered for long life - Chamfered tips for a perfect fit
Park's BBT-32 is the perfect solution for the home mechanic installing and removing Shimano and ISIS Drive splined 20-tooth bottom bracket cups. Made from investment-cast steel, the BBT-32 utilizes a flat tooth profile to ensure maximum engagement with the bottom bracket cup and features 32mm wrench flats.
The Chromag Top Cap completes your kit. Comes with a 6061 anodized color matched bolt.
The Park Tool FR-5.2GT is designed specifically for use when removing and installing cassette lockrings from thru axle hubs. -Utilizes a 12mm guide pin to stabilize the tool during use - Fits 12-spline cassette lockrings from Shimano, SRAM (including 1x), SunRace, SunTour, Chris King and others (23.5mm diameter) - Fits some Shimano and similar disc brake rotor lockrings
Use Stan's Tubeless Valve Stems when you're converting standard rims to tubeless via the taping method. These also have a removable core for easier application of tire sealant. Note: Schrader valve is for non-stepped Hugo rims. If your Hugo rim decal reads: - MAX RIM PRESSURE: 2.8 tires: 26psi, 3.0 tires: 24psi - ERD 615, 622x49.9, 29 in x 52.3mm Your rim has a stepped valve and is not compatible with this Schrader valve.
5 Weight Damper Fluid For rebuild and repair of Fox suspension.
Park's Home Mechanic Pedal Wrench is great for your home workshop and event tool box. This top-quality 15mm pedal wrench provides the leverage you need to remove stubborn pedals. It's made to last from heat-treated steel, and the handle has a vinyl grip for comfort.
$28.99 - $57.49
An absolute masterpiece, this cage screams style. The Fly Cage Ano’s clean lines and laser etched design really stand out. No cage outperforms the Fly Cage Ano with its LockTight wing design, that holds bottles securely while keeping them accessible. - 100% anodized aluminum - LockTight Wings - Laser etched design - Road and MTB approved - High-end and durable
- Discreet way to install an Apple AirTag inside your tubeless tire - Identify the location of a stolen bike, enabling the owner to alert local authorities for retrieval - AirTag is housed in a 3-part silicone and rubber tubeless valve mount - Sacrificial stem, ensures tracker and rim protection under impact - Silicone top cover protects tracker and internal plug reduces sealant ingress - Supplied with 3 pairs of our rubber valve bases to suit different rim profiles for the optimum seal - Note the Tubeless Secure Tag Holder can only be used in rear wheels – not for use on the front wheel Compatible tire types: - MTB tyres (XC, Enduro Trail, Downhill) - Gravel Tires (the narrowest recommended tyre size is 38mm wide)
Park Tool's Micro Pump is a super small micro pump that fits in just about any bag or jersey pocket or mounts directly to the frame. Ideal to take along when space and weight are an issue. Aluminum barrel with a locking dual head and soft-touch dual-density flip out handle. - Presta and Schrader valve compatible - Maximum pressure: 100 psi / 7 bars - Weight: 3.7 ounces (105g) - Length: 7 7/8" (200mm) - Includes mounting hardware to securely attach to water bottle bosses or under bottle cage
- The ATAC 13/17° cleat works with all TIME mountain pedals. - Included with all mountain pedal models numbered "6" and higher - Release angles of 13 degrees or 17 degrees depending on how the cleat is set up on the shoe - Compatible with all two-hole cycling shoes.
- Chromed steel with leather cover - Ideal for classic bikes or today’s fixies - Tubing diameter: 4 mm
This Merino wool midweight sock is the perfect base layer for Wolvhammer boots. The wool wicks moisture away from feet, keeping them warm and dry.? Wear them on their own on cold days, or layer them with our lightweight socks for a vapor barrier in deep cold. - 65% Merino Wool, 25% Nylon, 8% Polyester, 2% Elastane
More comfort, more control. Advanced three-part construction is used to create a supple, durable tape with excellent vibration damping properties and a tacky all-weather finish. Where it thrives: The open road, up and down hills What it's built for: Comfort, control Highlights: - Lightweight EVA foam with a QuellGel silicone gel-layer provides an effective barrier against road-buzz for extra comfort - Thin polyurethane upper and knurled pattern provide grip in all weather / Includes: 2x tape rolls, lever strips, bar end-plugs, and finishing strips - Thickness: 3mm, length: 200cm, weight: 112g
- Extra thick extended length down tube piece to protect this high risk area from rock strikes, wear & scratches - Fits all makes, models and sizes - Designed around mountain bike geometry - Frame coverage ~10%. Includes downtube and extra pieces - Easy install and high durability - Each kit includes installation instructions, cleaning wipe, squeegee, install solution & microfibre cloth - Self-healing. Minor marks and scuffs will disappear with the warmth of a sunny day - A low surface energy means that less dirt sticks to your bike and is easier to clean - 10 year warranty against discoloration and cracking - Available in gloss finish and is nearly invisible once installed
$40.99 - $44.99
With the conception of our Cane Creek eeWings Titanium crank set we cut no corners, and our CNC-machined preload assembly is no exception. The Cane Creek Crank Preloader is equipped with an aluminum preload ring, an aluminum inner thread ring, and a titanium 2.5mm hex fastening bolt. We are so proud of this piece of jewelry that we decided to design it to fit onto other 30mm crank spindles from SRAM and Raceface, and 28.99mm SRAM Dub Crank spindles. Lose the plastic preload on your crankset, add peace of mind. - 7075 Aluminum thread ring - 7075 Aluminum preload spacer adjuster - Grade 5 Titanium 2.5mm hex fastening bolt - Fits Raceface 30mm spindles, SRAM 30mm spindles, and SRAM 28.99mm DUB spindles
To prevent poor shifting and uneven drivetrain wear, most manufacturers recommend chain replacement at or before 1% stretch. Now you can quickly and accurately determine the wear and stretch of any chain with Park's Chain Checker. Simply insert the Chain Checker’s pins into 2 links, press the swingarm gauge tight, and then check the gauge window for an accurate reading!
- Digital pressure gauge - Fits both Schrader and Presta valves - Digital screen
V2 Tubeless valves are stronger, lighter, and even easier to use thanks to the machined aircraft grade 7075 aluminum and Muc-Off's new Tire Insert air ?ow system. The new design features six slots that are machined into the base of the valve stem, allows tubeless sealant ?uid and air to ?ow freely, even when running tubeless tire inserts. - 7075 Machined Aluminum valve stem and cap - Tire Insert air flow system keep air moving freely and compatible with most tire foam inserts - 4mm machined Allen Key slot for easy installation and removal - Includes Valve Core Removal Tool (integrated into spare alloy cap) - Supplied with various rubber bases to optimize fit with multiple rim types
The Wolf Tooth Morse Cage has its name because of the dots and dashes on the mounting plate that provide for up to 32mm of vertical placement adjustment. This allows the rider to change bottle cage position based on restrictions of frame size, frame bags, or mount placement. - Hand-bent hollow tubing - Fits any bike frame that has two standard bottle cage mounts with 64mm spacing - Easily bent back in to shape if damaged - Made by hand in Minnesota
SRAM’s Universal Derailleur Hanger for bikes with an M12 x 1.0mm rear axle thread. Fits: - 2020 Canyon Exceed - 2021 Santa Cruz 5010 v4 - 2022 Santa Cruz Bronson v4 - 2021 Specialized Stumpjumper EVO - 2021 Norcos w/ UDH v2.1 - 2021 YT Capra MK3 & YT Decoy MK2 - 2021+ Transition Patrol and Spire - 2021 Guerilla Gravity Trail Pistol and Gnarvana - 2021 Chromag Rootdown Ti - 2022 Canyon Spectral - 2021+ Pivot Switchblade - New bike models that feature the SRAM UDH standard. Supplied with mounting screw. Features: - CNC machined from 6061 T6 Aluminum - Anodized Pewter Finish - Model: NSB DH0152
The chain is the heart of the Eagle 1x12 drivetrain, ensuring quiet operation, long life and precise shifting. It features the same link geometry as XX1 Eagle, with solid pins and a more modest finish treatment. - Not for use with front derailleur drivetrains - Links (links): 126 - Drivetrain Speeds: 12 - Chain Connection Type: Single Use Master Link - Half Link Chain: No - Weight: 260 - Compatibility: All levels of Eagle drivetrain systems
- Take the hassle out of the hill climbs – and enjoy bigger family rides together. - Designed for kids and kids at heart - Shock absorbing for a comfortable tow, without getting caught in the wheel - Attaches over the stem for quick use, or around the stem for longer climbs (carabiner included) - Also available is the Shotgun tow rope combo, which includes our hip pack for kids – the perfect place for storing the tow rope during family adventures.
$64.99 - $79.99
Kryptonite's Keeper 785 Integrated Chain features a 7mm-thick, four-sided link chain perfect for use in low- to moderate-risk locations. The triple heat-treated manganese steel chain has a durable nylon cover to protect your bike from scratches. Plus, it uses an integrated hardened deadbolt that is pick and drill resistant, and it thwarts most leverage attacks as well.
$65.99 - $74.99
Our Narrow/Wide Snaggletooth chainring features our highly sought-after tooth profile. Combine this chainring with any modern-day clutch derailleur and never worry about dropping a chain again. - Highly sought-after narrow-wide tooth design provides excellent chain retention without a chain guide - Perfect for 1x setups and compatible with 9/10/11, and 12-speed systems. 9-speed drivetrains require a 10-speed chain - For SRAM DM Boost cranks, 3mm offset for a perfect 52mm chainline - For SRAM DM cranks, 6mm offset for a perfect 49mm chainline - CNC'd in Canada from 7075 aluminum with laser-etched graphics
Park’s Professional Cable And Housing Cutter is specifically for use on derailleur and brake cables and housing. It even makes quick work of hard-to-cut shift-cable housing. Its cold-forged, heat-treated-steel handles won't bend and its precision-ground jaws cut perfectly every time. Its dual-density molded grips are specially contoured for superior comfort and control. Plus, there’s a built-in cable-end crimper and a forming hole for reforming housing ends.
Page 1 of 3 Next page